I’m thinking about sending a submission into Japan Camera Hunter’s ‘In your bag’ segment so I may as well test run it here.
- Nike SB backpack – This is the bag I carry to college and use when I go skateboarding. So it has become the place for little bits like film and books etc.
- ‘Read This If You Want To Take Great Photographs‘ by Henry Carroll – This is the first photography book I have ever owned and was given as a gift from my brother. It is really a great book, filled with many great pictures from masters of Street Photography and very helpful tips for the beginner photographer – the reason I still look at this book *pause for laughter*
- Notebook – Bought from the wonderful shop Poundland. It’s made of paper and has lines on. All that for just £1. Sorted.
- Kodak Colorsnap 35 – Got in from a Banardo’s charity shop a couple weeks ago for £8. It looks like it could be fun to use and I am pretty intrigued about the limiting shutter and aperture options. Unfortunately, I’m broke and can’t bear to spend £5 on developing an ‘experimental’ roll of film. One day.
- Minolta AFZ – Is a pretty obscure camera from what I have found on the internet and I don’t have any good pictures from it yet. From what I have found I can see the F/2.8 lens looks sharp and contrasty. Aside from that, the lack of manual flash override has gotten me into some awkward situations on the streets…
- Canon Eos 3000 – A pretty standard film SLR. As my first SLR I have really loved having a lot of control over the camera. It does the job nicely with it’s standard 35-80mm lens on.
- Film – Some Ilford HP5+ and some agfa Vista Plus
- Earphones – Who doesn’t like music?